Thursday, December 26, 2013

Last Semester Break 2013

Shortest semester break ever.

It is because I am going to start internship tomorrow! After the finished my last final exam in my year 2, I had a 2 weeks rest. In this two weeks, there were many activities with friends.
Badminton Session with Uni Friends.
Photo credits to Tiffany.
For the first week, I had a futsal and badminton session with Uni friends, and played computer games (after so many months!) with friends. For the second weeks, I had some fun with high school friends.

23th December 2013
All these photos in this day are credits to Amelie Yap.
At the back: Me
In front (start from left): Amelie, Yen Seng, Wei Shen


Me, Amelie, Wei Shen and Yen Seng

Amelie and Me
Amelie and Me

Me and Wei Shen
From left: Myself, Amelie, Yen Seng, Wei Shen
Start from left: Wei Shen, Me, Yen Seng, Amelie
Me with the angel wings!

My secondary school friends, Wei Shen, Yen Seng and Amelie, went out for a super duper and epic failed birthday celebration. We gathered at Rex Box, Sunway Pyramid for the first activity of the day. Before Yen Seng and his friends arrived, three of us have planned for the ‘surprised’ birthday celebration, which was me and Wei Shen bought cake for him during the karaoke session. Yen Seng, however, guessed our plan correctly and scold us for not being professional in organizing this kind of celebration. Okay.
We had some fun in the pool and snooker room, which located in the Sunway Megaline, for two hours after the karaoke session ended. Amelie finally knew how to play pool after the tutorial session from me and Alex (Yen Seng’s bestie). Wei Shen should be the most unlucky person among us because he hit both of the black balls and white balls into hole for TWO TIMES when he versus me. It was TWO TIMES! Unlucky. Of course, I won the match with a score of 2-1.
We went to have our dinner in Sakae sushi and chit chats at outside of Starbuck before we left Sunway. It was a good day to remember because all of us gather together again since last Chinese New Year! 8 years of friend relationship, and it is still counting. I hope it will last long and we will meet again soon!

24th December 2013
I went out to watch a movie with friends, unexpectedly, because she indirectly forced me to watch it. She is one of my besties and it is my honor to spent my Christmas eve with her because she rejected three invitations from her ‘chaser’ before she texted me for movie. What a good friend. It was quite interesting because she refused to take any photo in this special day. The reason was her shirt did not match with the ‘background’. Okay :( .

25th December 2013
This is absolutely one of the best Christmas ‘celebrations’ in my life. I went out with three of ex-librarian, we know each other for at least seven years, and it is still counting too. We studied in the same high school, joined the same club, three of us stayed at high school’s hostel for six years, and we are still ‘connecting’ with each other after graduated, of course, from the same high school.


Our coffee. ~ Coffee 1.0
Me with my lovely Camarel Latte
We met at Brew and Bread, which located at Kota Kemuning, at twelve o’clock noon. We assigned a code for this gathering, ‘Coffee 1.0’. I ordered a spaghetti and Caramel Latte, which was my first ever latte in my life, for my lunch. The atmosphere was just nice for friend’s gathering and chit chat, and the taste of coffees were brilliant! At least I enjoy the decoration on my latte and also the taste of it! I would definitely come back for the second time with friends.

Coffees. ~ Coffee 2.0
My Totoro!

Dessert. ~Coffee 2.0
‘Coffee 2.0’ immediately started at Dot Coffee Shop after we finished our lunch. I ordered Caffe Mocha for this round. It was a Totoro on my mocha. Uncommonly, I took photo with this cute decoration before I ‘destroyed’ it and let it lie in my memory forever. Although it was a ‘small’ shop, the atmosphere was good enough to let people chilling and rest.

5 o’clock, 5 hours, memorable Christmas. We did not spend much other than food and beverages, and we did not exchange or even prepare present for each other because we believe the present of four of us is the best Christmas present.

Replied from Denise Camillia !!
Ohya! I ‘received’ another Christmas present from my idol! Denise Camillia tagged my name and replied my comment on instagram! Oh my god!

Actually I only had little hope on it when I commented and wished her a Happy Merry Christmas because popular star don’t normally replied message from fans. Although it was only just a replied from her, and she don’t even know who I am, I still felt so blessed right now! Denise, thank you for the replied and wish! I hope you will eventually read this and felt my happiness! Thank you again!


At last, let me shout out loud at here, ‘What a Merry Christmas!!!’

No comments:

Post a Comment