Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Dedicate to a Good Friend

Preparation for this semester final exam (Year 2 Semester 2) might be the most effective and efficient in term of time management since year 1 semester 1. Networking is really extremely important in our life and I finally experienced the benefits of it during my preparation.

Better attitude and habit will be trained by good friends. It is so true when you really have them in your life. After joining into university for 2 years, I realized myself become more selfish, which is the characteristic that I used to hate. I have found out some of the excuses, perhaps it is not reasons, for this phenomenon because it was a really unwanted characteristic. Contradictory, we need to have a certain level of selfishness in order to survive in this world. People deserve what they get for their effort, and they should feel some pain which caused by themselves if they did not put much effort on it. It is cruel but it is true story which is happening everywhere in the world. There might have some exception but it is very few of it, I believe.

Luckily, I have a friend who recalled the ‘angel side’ of me during the preparation of exam. I reviewed myself and think that I was absolutely nothing if compared to others. I thought that I should be no. 1 in a team with the superiority of me. It was simply because I held many important positions in various club and event during high school time and university. It caused me to have some inappropriate perceptions and view to others. I always think that they should follow what I suggested since I have more experiences and held more positions than them. IT WAS TOTALLY WRONG!

Unlike me, this friend did not help many important positions or experiences in organizing event in his previous life, and he was at the same standard with me when I knew him. Now, he has showed the quality to be a good student and greater human being to be a better person. He shared his knowledge and notes to me and to some of his friends, and he also taught me how to become a success person in life. Apparently, I felt jealous for his transformation but at the same time, I felt impressed and blessed to have a good friend like him. Unarguably, he is one of my best friends ever and also the motivators for me. Everyone have their unique characteristic, and I am doing something which able to improved me as a better person.

I choose to type these all things at here instead of telling you face-to-face because I guess it is too weird for talking this to a guy! You will eventually found out this post, and when you did, perhaps you won’t tell me that you know this thing. I will cry. HAHA.
Once again, thank you for having you as a friend in my life.


Thank you, Musthaq.

No comments:

Post a Comment