Thursday, August 8, 2013

The City Is Dying!

News
Website:
http://www.themalaymailonline.com/malaysia/article/guns-for-hire-and-bullets-for-cheap-says-crime-watchdog
I was so surprised and disappointed for our country. There are many cases of people dead because of shoot by others. The most famous case was the creator of Arab Malaysian Banking Group, Hussain Ahmad Najadi, dead and his wife was hurt in one of the shooting cases. Ridiculously, some people chose to shoot people for getting meats, such as chicken and pork!

It is happening in Malaysia. No one is absolutely safe.
VESTS selling!
Website: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151639156753220&set=a.391821918219.171551.645083219&type=1&theater
I used to think that our country is safe when I was young, but my though is keep changing when I am growing up. I thought it was already worst when there were cases of robbed, raped and disappearance happened all the times. Now, it is already over my imagination because there is shot dead in this country! Should people live in this country buy vests? When there is a necessary for people to do this kind of protection when they are going out, you could imagine how worst the country is. This is absolutely crazy! For those who always believe in our country is safe, like me, please wake up and beware for your safety!

I seriously hope that our government takes these cases seriously and lower the chance of people involve in crime! #PrayForMalaysia. Malaysian will know why I typed PRAY. Typical  Malaysian.
Poster.
Website: http://guidingechoes.com/should-you-see-the-conjuring/

James Wan.
Website: http://collider.com/fast-furious-7-villain-james-wan/
These three days, I went to gather with my friends. For the first day, it was recorded in my previous post. At the second day, we were blocked when we were trying to pass by the Smart Tag because the Tol was not functioned for my Smart Tag. I always blame the driver who is in this situation because it is wasting other people time! At this time, I finally have been in this kind of situation. For the first time, I used the TouchN’Go after the smart tag failed to function well but the scanner still failed to identify my card. After pushing the ‘help’ button, the railing was letting me to pass by it with alarm rang. I straight drove away without stopping my car because there were cars behind me. I went to the TouchN’Go office after this incident and I got served by the workers in very good manner. It has been a long time for me to meet other workers with good manner and smiling face in the government office. I don’t know your name but I will remember the attitude.

At the third day, Benjemin, Benjamin, Jasmine, Musthaq, Weijinn and me went to watch The Conjuring. You will shout and laugh when watching this movie. Overall, I would use one word to describe this movie, epic. Surprisingly, the director of this movie is a Malaysian, James Wen, who also director of The Saw and Fast & Furious 7. He definitely is one of the proud of Malaysia because I don’t think there are many people especially Asian can do well, or even survive in Hollywood. Personally, he might not come back to make his own film for many times in the future due to the lack of sponsorship here but he could share his experiences to movie maker in Malaysia in order to improve the quality of Malaysia’s movie. After the movie session, I went to meet play games at Musthaq house again and meet some new friends. We went Asia Café for dinner and Snowflake for supper after them buka puasa. Release. After this suffers but meaningful month, I wish everyone a Happy Hari Raya! Enjoy meals and appreciate what we have now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment