Monday, August 26, 2013

‘Hey, Jude’ and Gathering with Primary School’s friend


It was definitely one of the best performances that I’ve seen in singing competition.
Simon was opponent of Bi Xia at the battle round of ‘The Voice of China’. Simon (come from HK, 65 years old) has been involving in making ‘ROCK’ music until now. Bi Xia was struggling in singing the song well in practice session; hence he taught his opponent instead of keep all the skills to himself when they were preparing for the song, ‘Hey, Jude’.  

For me, it was not a competition but more like a concert when I was watching their performances. You can feel the excitement and happiness of all the people inside the hall. There’s always people to leave in a competition since there will only have one winner. As what I expected, Simon won’t go through to next round because the show needs younger talents to help them for gaining money in the future. However, the spirit of Simon in loving music and keep his persistency in making more music are the role model for us! For me, it is not just a competition, but also a platform to show the proper attitude in treating our life. Persistency in doing good thing is much more appreciated in this world.
Bi Xia won the battle, Simon won our heart, and their performance won my tears and respect. I wish their show is never end, like what the host said. Thanks for the good performance and bring us a good memory. Thank you.


With Fuying.
I was using Waze as guidance for me to drive to my friend’s house for our primary school gathering. Expectedly, the GPS only worked for my Galaxy ACE after half an hour. I was nearly lost but luckily I found the correct address after struggling in the wrong house area. Thanks to Vivian for gave me a chicken wing when I just stepped into the house. There were a lot of sausages and salty chicken wings. Hong Mun (the organizer), Vivian, Eu Mun, Su Mei, Hong Lu, Bieber and I were the only seven fellows from our 6M to attend this gathering. As usual.We had some good conversation and made some jokes during the BBQ event. Fuying, one of the singers of Fuying and Sam, was attending this BBQ too. He was one of my friend's friend, that's why he came to here after his performance at Summit USJ.

Overall, this was a good gathering because everyone was happy for the food and conversation. I don't really feel the gap between us in our conversation although we did not meet each other for long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment