Friday, August 9, 2013

New Opportunity for Business Man in Malaysia!

Website: https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/p480x480/969099_547573875291677_1125753229_n.jpg
Unfortunately, I read the news which there two were two shot dead cases in Malaysia again. Penang, one of the lowest crime rates cities in Malaysia, cannot escape this hilarious trend. It is continuing. Our prime minister said that we are live in a safe country. I hope this statement will be truth soon because all the people who are currently live in Malaysia is unsafe now!
As a business student, I was told to learn to find the chance or opportunity in doing business. In order to survive, I must think out of the box or do something that is most suits the current environment of social. I am sure that the current disaster in our country is not going to end soon although I hope it is not a truth. Other than selling vests to people and protecting yourself from shot, I think the indoor protection is necessary too. Now they shoot people at outside of the country, but who can guarantee them won’t hold gun into people house and commit crime. I’m afraid the answer is NO ONE.

I was in a gathering at my friend’s house. Based on the current situation in Malaysia, her family did a very good job in protecting themselves to avoid thief or other badass enter their house. They set CCTV and alarm everywhere, even the ceiling, windows and railing. The alarm will ring and the master of house will get notice at the same time. It might not that useful if badass passed this and get into the house but I’m sure that their neighbor will get notice and they will help them to overcome the problem. This is one of the best defenses for house in terrace. Employers or workers who are currently doing this kind of businesses must get a lot of profit when the demands for these protectors are rapidly increase. This is the main point that I want to tell you guys, always think of the opportunity in business even the environment is not safe. Business never died.
Website:
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323838204578654520703852466.html?mod=e2fb#articleTabs=video
I am planning to change my phone but dilemma loves me as usual when I need to make decisions. This picture appeared on my walls and it certainly makes me more dilemmas in making decisions. People said that it was not a fair comparison when android is multiple manufacturers and iOS is one producing iOS devices. I think most of the people are in frustrating in higher market share does not equal profitable. It is easy to explain after learning some financial knowledge from financial subject. It is because the goal of company should be maximized the profit of shareholder wealth but not market share. As a result, this picture proves the truth of this statement. Well, back to the point, iOS or Android for me?
Sunway CIS ECA Schoalrship Bouchers
From left: Me, Hui Ting, Wei Hon, Tze Jin and Zhong Lin
A picture is worth a thousand words. Thanks for Sunway giving me an opportunity for showing my picture at Sunway University website and the Sunway CIS ECA Scholarship Boucher. I felt very proud because my school name is shown in this Boucher too! It means my high school will feel proud when they have three alumni appear in the scholarship Boucher! Specially apologized to Tze Jin at here because her surname was showing wrongly on the Bouchers due to my small mistake! I still felt very guilty even she forgive and comfort me for this mistake. However, I love one of her quotes and this will be my enclosed for today blog.

I am who I am. Although my name was spelled wrongly, it does not affect the reputation of me. I am who I am no matter what happened. 

No comments:

Post a Comment