Thursday, July 18, 2013

Year 2 Semester (1) Break


Exam is OVER! Now is holiday mood!
WAIT. Not really holiday mood yet. There are still many things that I need to do.

Writer + Speaker+ Leader dream in progress.
All the things I am going to do now are for my self-improvement. Toastmaster 3rd and 4th Speech and Sunway CIS ECA Scholarship Group event’s preparation will be my main tasks of self-improvement.
And, I will become a writer again! Okay, please just let me fulfill my writer dream.
I am going to write my own autobiography. This time is first to record my 2nd year University life. It is because there were so many things happened in these few months, such as relationship and academy problem. The other purpose for me to write this is to let me remind back this 3 years story when I am growing older and older.
Photo + Word are the format of this autobiography. 
I am not trying to say that I am superstar or what, but just trying to record down my life. English is too difficult for me at this time, perhaps next time I will record it down in English!

Meet My Old Friends!
Furthermore, I am going to meet many old friends during this holiday. I have not meet them for a very long time since my semester started! I am going to meet those who are special for me and then have chat for long time!

Time management and consistency will become my best friends to accomplish mission impossible.

Mook, you can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment