Saturday, July 20, 2013

‘Burger Junkyard and Nadeje’ Food trip

Yes! It’s time to relax! How we relax? Eating and chilling with friends!
I drove to Glynis house to fetch her, and now we only realized the distance of our house is very short! BUT! I still need to spend some times to find her house because I never been there before.

Me with Glynis
Shin Erl met us at campus side-gate around 1120a.m., and then Benjemin brought us to Burger JunkyardHe agreed to bring me to Burger Junkyard without hesitation when I asked him for the direction to there. ! Thanks bro, you really a very nice guys! I owe you a lunch!
From left:
Shin Erl with Buffalo Soldier burger,
Glynis with her Formegi Etfungi Burger


For me, the burger in this shop is the best compared to the other burger shops that I have tried. 

The portion is big, and the value of money is totally worth! This was my second time been here, and it still satisfy me very much.






Me with my Brooklyn Burger!




Burger Junkyard
No. 16-G, Jalan PJU 5/20D, The Strand, Kota Damansara.
Tel: 03-6143-4305

Business hours: 
12pm until 3pm, 6pm to 10am.
Open daily except Sundays 

Webpage: http://www.burgerjunkyard.com/
FB page: https://www.facebook.com/BurgerJunkyard

It is also listed as Top 5 Joint Burger at KL! Just go for it, you will not regret for this! (Resources: http://www.f8.my/Top-5-Burger-Joints-in-KL-you-must-not-miss-116519.html)




Above: Original Flavor
Below: Praline Lover

After having our wonderful and delicious lunch, we went to Nadeje for our dessert! It is my first time been here and tried out the cake from this famous cake shop. I’ve been Melaka for few times but I failed to enjoy the cake at there. Okay, at least I can try those cakes now!

The environment of the shop was nice, very convenient for customer. I mean, when there is less people queue for cake or no people chat loudly inside the shop. I ordered a slice of cake which named ‘Praline Lover’, and the girls ordered Original flavor cake. I think the worker had put too much cream and mild as ‘Praline Lover’ ingredients after I taste it. I am not dislike the taste but it just too much for me. However, the ‘love shape’ chocolate is nice! Good looking and good in taste too!


(FB page: https://www.facebook.com/nadejefans)

I am looking forward to eat these cakes at the main branch in Melaka! Rumours said that it was better than branch in PJ! I would like to try it and prove whether rumours are true or not. It is kind of scientific method and process! Never believe in rumour before it is proven by fact. I learned this at this semester subject ‘Scientific Ideas and Innovation’. It is good for all of us!

From left: Mook, Shin Erl, Glynis


After the chit-chat sessions with these two sweet girls, we went back to home around 3 to avoid traffic jam and to let Glynis returned to her hometown earlier.

It was a good day to enjoy good foods and desserts with them. Unforgettable day and a huge apologize to my tummy! I promised myself that I will keep my body fit start from now.

*I did it because I went to gym at the day after this food trip!*

Specially thanks to Glynis for taking those photos!








Girls, next trip is to Cheras Pasar Malam! 
Hope to see you two soon! :D

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your articles that you have shared with us. Hopefully you can give the article a good benefit to us. Junkyard near me

    ReplyDelete