Monday, July 22, 2013

Shopping with myself

Starring and story line of a movie plays important role in affecting people enter cinema to watch it. It is hardly for me to watch movie in cinema because I always consider the value of money! I would rather download or watch the movie via website than watch a low quality movie in cinema.

Personal Time
Today, I went to Paradigm for movie and shopping. Nobody accompany me, I did all these things alone. Sometimes, it is good to have time for yourself only. Spend your time with yourself and without any consideration to your friend’s situation. I’m not trying to say that consideration to friend’s situation is annoyed or burden but sometimes we just need to have some personal time, like today. Relax.
Picture taken from website.
Movie Time!
Blind detective, starring by Andy Lau and Sammy Chen, the first movie they partner together again in movie since 2003. I still remember the last movie they acted together! They have good acting skills and director of the movie has good reputation. These factors attracted me to watch this movie in cinema. Reputation. The movie was talking about a blind detective (acted by Andy Lau) and a police (acted by Sammy Chen) were working together to find Minnie, friend of the police, who have lost for many years. There were many incidents happened when they were finding Minnie. At the end, of course, they found her successfully! I would rate this movie 7/10. I would recommend you to watch it in cinema.

Shopping!
After finished watching the movie, I went to Uniqlo for buying three shorts. For the unknown reasons, I still have not found out the reasons, the price of shorts always higher than shirts! That is the reason I don’t have much well-designed and good quality shorts in house. Uniqlo is currently doing promotion for shorts and shirts. I bought these two shorts for RM139.80 instead of RM239.80, and one votive short for RM 39.90. I chose not to purchase the cotton shirt although it only sells RM24.90 for two! Spend money wisely!
 
ON gang.
Photo from Slyvia.
Event: Lunch at Burger Junkyard at 19 May 2013.
University Brother (Friends)
There are many gang in the same batch, same course, same class. I am blessed with I meet with friends who treated friends nicely and honestly. We mean what we say, and show our real emotions and feelings to other people. We always trolling or say sarcastic jokes to each other in order of correcting each other mistakes. We always helping each other in academy as much as possible in own ability, and we shared the answer with others. Even part of the assignment! We truly want each other to be a better person and go through university life well. These acts are totally over my expectation. My thought on university friends are almost on the other side before I entered to here. I mean most of the friends.

Daily Mission
I am trying to type blog every day to improve my English and training my critical thinking. Mission in semester break.
All the best to every exam candidates in Hin Hua High School!

No comments:

Post a Comment