Sunday, September 19, 2010

1st time..

woops~sexy~

I want to watch Adam Lambert’s concert!

That day is 14October,but my parents both at China at that’s whole week

Some more that day (Thursday) and other day (Friday) are not holiday.

That means I almost can’t go to watch his concert ;(

Sigh..

sleep?nope..

Anyway, my father also don’t allow me watch anybody concert before

Because he said it is a waste time and money activity

Fine.

Despite I say this, but I still wish he allow me to watch his concert!

My lovely Adam…I wanna see your concert…

A lot of holiday in this two week, it have made me didn’t have the mood to study ><

Even SPM or final exam.

This week got many thing happened.

I love their muscle ><

First, I organized a watched movie activity with my hostel friend, I decided to watch movie ‘Devil’ but MBO haven’t show it on that day.

So we had chosen ‘Step up 3’.

Min qi and jin rong watched this movie before, thx they yield to accompany we watch it

again.Thx ^^

After watched the movie, we backed to school but our ah tou—ding mum had found us go out without any permission.

Although we found she looked out us, but we dun care about that. We went to slope enjoy our dinner until 8pm.

What’s our ending? Of course, just like what we thought before, scold by ding mum and it didn’t make any effect to us.

Little Butterfly sit beside me..

Secondly, my best friend, Wei Han has became a little butterfly!

蝴蝶眨几次眼睛

Poor Ah bao,sat beside he this whole month, feel sympathetic to bao…

I think the word ‘butterfly’ will still surround in our class for a long time.

2008' J3H

Yaya, next week the 6th floor students will all change their own class to 4th floor.

Same place with my J3 class.

A lot of memory is spring up.

Memorable 2008’ J3H.

Yeah ^^

Ok, that’s enough for this time.

The 1st time I use English to type my blog.

Wow, happy + satisfy. ^^

3 comments:

  1. wawa english better than me d
    keep going on ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcum..
    darren dun suan xiao me lol =.=
    i will keep it,thx for praise~^^

    ReplyDelete