Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My 19th Birthday


With Ting and Shyuan! :D BIG hug :)
Potong the 1st cake!
This is my first ever birthday with University friends. Also, celebrate with Ken too, my ‘twins brother’ who is exactly same birthday with me.
Before my ‘official’ birthday, CIS ECA Scholar had celebrated my friends and my birthday after meeting.
I asked my friend to buy cake for that day birthday girl but I did not expect they celebrate it to me too. What a Surprised!
12.00a.m., Sept 14, Friday.
I can’t access to internet due to my home internet line problem.
Critical thinking. This was the time for me to use this. Thanks Miss. Anne Ho? LOL
I applied my phone 3G internet to laptop and log in to Facebook.
And, I replied my friends wishesssssss one by one by adding some wishes to them too.
I’m so kind isn’t it? HAHA!
I slept lately because of waiting friends call. *Don’t say me Perasan.*
I really surprised when someone who is unexpected called me. People who I expected did not call me but leave a message to me. Well, not bad. At least they wished me a happy birthday.

Group Photo

My friends and me went to Flaming Steamboat, which is beside Sunway Pyramid, for celebration after class ended at 430pm.
2 Birthday boy cut the cake!
Birthday boy feed each other!
I got another surprised because I received many present from friends! This really makes me surprised because I thought we just ate dinner together and got a cake as present.
Thanks to Vivian, Jasmine, Krstal, Benjamin and his friend, Goki, Keen Yan, the Twins girl, Jessie, Tiffany, Musthaq, Kim and Monica!
with Birthday boy! * He wore my shirt and I wear the present. :D
Another present--white shirt
I love those present so much, really :)
**Btw, the shirt really too fit/fat for me, I might not able wear those shirt to Uni but I will wear it at home or GYM. Thank you so much.
2 Birthday boy with Vivi 

With Krystal and Jasmine!

w Goki! *magikarp mouth*

w Jessie! 

w Keen Yan! Thanks for organised this!
w Kim!
w Musthaq!! :D
w Tiffany!
w Vivi 
Another Celebration on Monday, which was celebrated with Ben, Musthaq and Keen Yan.
I got my present by Ben, a phone cover and earphone. I like this because there were very useful.
We planned to watch 'Premium Rush' but the seat was full, so we changed our plan to watch 'Resident Evil 5'.
After the movie, we went to Starbuck to chit chat and thanks to Ben again for give me a free chocolate drink.
we are in second picture! from Li Bing Bing  Weibo

Another*2 celebration with my friends again one week later. We went to watch 'Resident Evil 5-Retribution' IMAX 3D with free tickets. (Credit to Bing Bing Lim and Li Bing Bing for last time event)
And we found that our picture was posted by Li Bing Bing herself on her weibo wall.
Yes, we were really very happy because our photo is still on her own wall!
What a good present, free ticket and satisfied our demand.

*Thanks to BoA Bing and your sister, same as Romeo, because you all let me have chance to be popular and got free Resident Evil Imax 3D ticket!
*Thanks to Rose Lee Wei Han who is currently at Australia but still remember my birthday and call me! It was really touching and unforgettable because this was also an UNEXPECTABLE wish. Thank you Wei Han! :D
*Thanks to ALL friends who wished me and I hope that I did not miss to reply any one.
*Thanks and felt sorry to my parents because they you two have been giving me good environment to live and study. I will do everything I can to let you two live better and stay happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment